OBC's PROS-TO-BE SKILL LAB TRAINING
2024 PROS-TO-BE Winter SKILL LAB IN OAKVILLE, ON
At our skill development lab, our coaches will teach players how to effectively pass, shoot, and handle the ball. Players will be introduced to various passing and shooting drills and gain the fundamentals of dribbling while maintaining the vision of the floor. They will understand how and when to navigate tight spaces and areas of the court. Each training session will include defense, agility, and/or strength and conditioning exercises to help build these athletes.
Program Details: WINTER SESSION
- Dates: December 8, - February 23, 2024 (Dec 29th exclusion) (10 Sessions)
- Days: Fridays
- Time: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Cost: $225
- Location: King Christian Collegiate (528 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Oakville)
- The program has been modified to comply with the Government of Ontario Covid-19 directives/guidelines.
- All information is subject to change.
- This is an intermediate to advanced level program for ages 10 and up (exception made for skilled players).
- You will receive a confirmation email once you've completed the registration. Another email will be sent one week (or thereabout) before the program start date, serving as a reminder and providing details.